Frequently Asked Questions
We are so glad you’ve decided to stay with us at Legacy Suite, right here in downtown Fredericksburg, Texas in the Heart of the Hill Country. We hope you find the answers to some of your questions in the section below. If you need additional information, don’t hesitate to call us at 512-775-6805 or email Jeff Lawrence at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) We would like to book one night only. Do you ever accept one-night stays?
Yes! The conditions and rates are outlined below:
Weekends (Friday and Saturday nights):
We require a two-night minimum stay. However, under certain circumstances we can accommodate a one-night stay:
1) If someone else has booked Legacy Suite for a Thursday-Friday stay, then the suite would be available for Saturday as a one-night reservation. Or, if a guest has reserved the suite for a Saturday-Sunday stay, then a Friday night could be booked as a one-night reservation.
2) As each weekend approaches (usually on Thursdays), if the suite isn’t booked for a two-night stay, it might be possible for a guest to book a one-night stay. Call for information.
Weekdays (Sundays through Thursdays)
We can almost always accept a one-night stay, but at the weekend price. To take advantage of the lower weekday rates (and the bonus of less crowded sidewalks for shopping!), a two-night minimum must be reserved.
2) Does Legacy Suite have central air conditioning and heat?
Yes! You will be able to control the central air and heat to your comfort level. There is also a double-sided fireplace in the suite located between the bathroom and living space for an added cozy feel in winter.
3) How do I pay for my reservation?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Guests will pay the entire balance at the time of booking.
4) I need to cancel my reservation. What is your policy?
Any cancellation made 14 days or more in advance of your check-in day will result in a $35 cancellation fee. The amount paid at booking minus the $35 fee will be credited back to the card on which you made the initial charge.
If you cancel your reservation fewer than 14 days prior to the date of arrival or if you fail to arrive, you are responsible for the full amount of your stay UNLESS another party books those nights. Should that happen, you will be refunded the amount you paid for your stay minus the $35 cancellation fee.
Please understand that we must uphold our policies fairly across the board, regardless of the guests’ reasons for cancellation.
5) Where do I park?
Legacy Suite is located on Main Street in the heart of downtown Fredericksburg. Parking is available on the street in front of the suite or anywhere along Main Street on a first-come, first-served basis.
6) What if I forget to return the key?
There is a $75 charge to have the lock rekeyed. This amount will be charged to your credit card.
7) How do I reach someone with questions or concerns before or during our stay?
The best way to reach us is to call 512-775-6805 or email us at email@example.com.
8) I have difficulty walking up stairs. Is this property suitable for me?
Legacy Suite is in an historic building on the second floor, accessible only by a staircase. Therefore, this may not be the best property for someone with mobility challenges.
9) What amenities do you provide for our stay?
In Legacy Suite, you will find standard toiletries such as shampoo and conditioner, along with lotion, mineral bath, oatmeal soap, a hair dryer and robes. The towels and linens are of the highest quality for your comfort and enjoyment. An iron and ironing board are also available. There is a large seating area with a 50-inch flat-screen television and a double-sided fireplace. We provide a microwave, coffee maker, mini refrigerator, mugs, wine glasses, plates and kitchen utensils. Regular and decaf coffee, creamers and sugar are also provided. Breakfast is not included.